What are a cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
What kind of Cookies using this website?
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website:
|_gat||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||10 minutes|
|_ga||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users||2 Years|
How can set your cookies?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove cookies installed on the computer by configuring the browser options on the terminal:
To set cookie permissions in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click on the toolbar menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section click on Content settings.
- Configure options in the Cookies section.
To set cookie permissions in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options.
- Select the panel Privacy.
- In the Firefox option select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To set cookie permissions in the browser Internet Explorer:
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window.
- Select the Security tab and use the option Delete search history to remove cookies. Activate the box Cookies and then click on Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies. Then click on Accept.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not function properly.
We update our policy from Cookies?